*These rates are per person and based on the occupancy of the cabin. The price excludes the administration fee of 38 euros per person.
*All prices are in Euro.
*The Minimum Occupancy indicates how many people there need to be booked in the cabin.YOUR CRUISE RATE INCLUDES:
- Your selected stay on the Vision of the Seas (Royal Caribbean Cruise Line) in your selected cabin category
- Round-trip cruise
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner) (breakfast in the Windjammer, lunch & dinner in The Aquarius Dining Room)
- Water, tea and different juices
- 24/24 room service (tips/gratuities are not included for this service)
- Governmental charges and port charges
- Access to specialty restaurants with top chefs. E.g. Chops Grill (meat and lobster), Giovanni’s Table (Italian Cuisine), Izumi (Asian Cuisine) and Chef’s table.
- There will be a supplement charged for this extra service.
- Access to all official The Ark events (on board/ashore)
- Complimentary use of most of the ship’s facilities including casino, swimming pools and whirlpools, health and fitness centre, mini golf, gym, basketball court, rock climbing wall, solarium, fitness centre, duty free shopping & movie theatre***
*Tips and gratuities for this service is NOT included in your cruise rate.
*** Certain extra's off board and certain facilities on board add a supplement charge per person.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Personal expenses
- All (alcoholic) drinks (other than the listed above)
- Pre & post-cruise accommodation
- Flight arrangements
- Gratuities (as further explained below)
- Administration fee of 38 euros per person
- Every other service not specified on this page
Royal Caribbean charges a mandatory, non-refundable service fee to all passengers for tips/gratuities for the ship staff. This is not included in your cruise fare. $13,50 USD per guest, per day for inside, outside and balcony cabins OR $16,50 USD per guest, per day for suites. The service fee will be added to your shipboard account by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line when you disembark The Ark.
**GOLD CARD PROGRAM:
- Priority check-in
- Personalised attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service
- Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows
- VIP pool deck seating, where available
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining
- Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants
- Complimentary luggage valet service
- Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard
- Complimentary pressing service on formal night
- Priority departure with exclusive suite* departure lounge
- The Ark exclusive Beach-towel
A valid passport or European ID card is required for the trip. Your passport or European ID needs to be valid at least 6 months after return from The Ark. Check with the consulate of the destination country if a visa is required but also to potential countries crossed if a transit visa is required.
The minimum age for The Ark is 18. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line requires that all passengers are 18 years old (on embarkation day) to travel.
CANCELATION AND CHANGES
In case you want to cancel your cruise for certain reasons, the following cancellation fees apply:
- From your day of reservation until December 31st, 2017: € 125
- From January 1st, 2018 until March 14th, 2018: 25% of the total amount
- From March 15th, 2018 until June 14th, 2018: 50 % of the total amount
- From June 15th, 2018 until July 30th, 2018: 75% of the total amount
- From 31st July, 2018 until the day of departure: 100 % of the total amount
In case you want to add an extra passenger (depending on availability) or you want to change the name of one of the passengers, the following fees apply:
- From your day of reservation until 30th July, 2018: € 125
- From 31st July, 2018: 100 % of the total amount
It's our high priority on making this experience accesible for all guests, including those with special needs. Vision of the Seas & The Ark offers 14 wheelchair-accesible cabins across a variety of stateroom categories (categories 1V; 1N, 1B, J3 and J4). These cabins are designed for wheelchair maneuverability, with widend doorways into both the cabin and its bathroom; wheel-in showers, hand-held showerheads and bath distress alarms; as well as lowered closet railings, sinks, and handrails. Additional equipment is available on request, such as toilet seat raisers, shower stools and bed boards. Wheelchair users will find access-friendly design across the ship making it easy to enjoy each of the ships venues.
If you wish to book such a wheelchair friendly cabin please book one of the categories in which the ship offers these cabins and make a clear remark in the remarks section of your booking. For any further assistance in assigning you your place on The Ark just contact reservation staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the telephone number 0032 (0)3 236 89 39.